- 911 Information
- 911 Information (Spanish)
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Clearwire Internet Phone Service Addendum
- Copyright (Spanish)
- Copyright Infringement Claims
- Corporate Governance
- Coverage Area
- Coverage Maps
- Do Not Contact Information
- Early Termination Fees
- End User License Agreement
- Law Enforcement Requests
- Leased Device Replacement
- Return and Cancellation Policy
- Service Agreement
- Service Announcements
- Service Announcements (Spanish)
- Service Plan and Device Pricing
- SMS Terms
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- Terms of Service
- Terms of Service (Spanish)
- Unlimited Plans
- Visitor Agreement
- Visitor Agreement (Spanish)
- Warranty Claim and Exchange Procedure
- Wi-Fi Terms and Conditions
- Wi-Fi Venue Terms and Conditions
Learn more about 911 with Clearwire Internet Phone Service.
Acceptable Use Policy
Find standards for acceptable use of Clearwire products and services.
Clearwire Internet Phone Service Addendum
Read the terms of service that apply to the Clearwire Internet Phone service.
Read Clearwire's copyright statement.
Copyright Infringement Claims
Read the notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement.
Access a copy of Clearwire's corporate governance document here.
Return and Cancellation Policy
Find out what it will cost to cancel your service contract.
End User License Agreement
Read the End User License Agreements that apply to third party software.
Law Enforcement Requests
Learn how Clearwire handles law enforcement requests.
Learn how Clearwire handles your privacy and collection of personal information.
Check here for announcements relating to Clearwire services.
Telecommunications Relay Service
Check here for information relating to Clearwire's Telecommunication Relay Service.
Terms of Service
Read Clearwire's terms and conditions for use of wireless broadband services.
WI-FI Terms and Conditions
Read the terms and conditions for using Clearwire Wi-Fi services